Saidia Pharma Services Germany GmbH
We are pleased to welcome you on our website. Thank you for your interest in our company and the range of services we offer. For Saidia Pharma Services Germany GmbH (hereinafter: “Saidia”, “we” or “us”), the protection of your personal data is of high priority. Therefore, all web activities are subject to strict regulations and compliant with the applicable legal regulations regarding personal data protection and data privacy.
Please read this declaration before using our website or otherwise providing us with your personal information.
1. Responsible entity
This data privacy declaration applies to data processing activities performed by:
Saidia Pharma Services Germany GmbH
Bei den Mühren 66a
T +49 (0) 40 3750 3204
F +49 (0) 40 3750 2454
The data protection officer can be contacted under the above-mentioned contact information.
3. What data are processed?
We may process the following personal data about you, including but not limited to:
a) When visiting our website
The website uses information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies and stores these data temporarily as “server-logfiles”. The following data are recorded: accessed website, time and date of access, amount of transmitted data in byte, source or reference from which you were forwarded to our website, browser used, operating system used, and IP address used.
The listed data are going to be processed for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a good connection establishment
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of the system security and stability
- For administrative purposes
b) When using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we provide the opportunity to contact us via the contact form provided on the website. For answering your question, entering your e-mail address is necessary. Additional information can be provided on a completely voluntary basis.
The data processing for the purpose of contact is performed in compliance with Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. After dealing with your request, we delete the personal data collected for this purpose.
c) Information you provide to us
Personal information provided by you e.g. through contact requests may include your name, address or other contact information.
4. Attainment of personal data
In most cases, Saidia collects personal data directly from you:
- Saidia may collect information from your computer or other devices you use when visiting the Saidia website, such as Internet Protocol (IP), domain name, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information about the date and time of your request, and other information provided by tracking technologies. Please consider here our cookie declaration (https://saidiapharma.com/en/cookie-policy/).
5. Usage of information received from you
We use data that we automatically collect in aggregated form on the occasion of your website visit as follows:
- Administration of our website and for internal operations, including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing for research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our website and ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and for your computer;
- Participation in interactive features of our service offering (if you have permitted it)
- Maintaining the security of our website
These data do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your identity. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
Data, that we collect via cookies, are used as follows:
Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our website and to evaluate the visitor capacity of our website. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above.
Information that you voluntarily provide to us will be used in the following ways, depending on the occasion and purpose of your contact:
- to provide you with our website and content that on our opinion may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with services you have requested and to respond to inquiries you have sent to us via our website;
- to inform you about updates regarding our service offer;
- to ensure that the content of our website is presented to you in the most effective way for you and for your device
Your data will only be used to the extent as it is necessary for the occasion and purpose of your contact. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on the initiation of a contract according to Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR. Data accruing in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer required, or processing will be restricted if legal retention periods exist.
Furthermore, we may process your data to comply with legal requirements. This includes disclosing your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies in connection with inquiries, proceedings or investigations, including transfers to third countries, for transparency or patient safety reasons. If it is possible, we will notify you before we disclose your personal data. The basis of the processing is the fulfillment of legal obligations or the protection of public interests.
6. Storage of data
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the processing purpose for which it was collected and any other permitted related purpose. If information is used for two purposes, we will keep it until the last period expires, but we will stop processing it for the purpose with a shorter period. Our retention periods are based on business requirements and your information that is no longer needed is either irreversibly anonymized or securely destroyed. Only in a few exceptional cases your data may be stored beyond this, e.g. if storage is necessary in connection with the enforcement and defense of legal claims in favor of Saidia.
7. Disclosure of data
Disclosure of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- you have given us your consent acc. to Art. 6 Para. 1 a GDPR
- the data processing acc. to Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR is necessary for conducting and defending legal claims and there are no indications for you having compelling legitimate grounds for the non-transfer of the data
- there is a legal obligation for the transfer acc. to Art. 6 Para. 1 c GDPR
- the processing is permitted by law and necessary for performing a contract acc. to Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR
8. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- acc. to Art. 15 GDPR request information regarding your personal data. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- acc. to Art. 16 GDPR immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- acc. to Art. 17 GDPR request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- acc. to Art. 18 GDPR request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or you have a right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- you have filed an objection against the processing;
- acc. to Art. 20 GDPR receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller;
- acc. to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future
- acc. to Art. 77 GDPR complain to a supervisory authority. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you want to exercise your right of objection, please contact us under the following email address: email@example.com.
Your exercise of the above rights is subject to certain exceptions to protect the public interest and our own legitimate interests. Therefore, if you choose to exercise any of these rights, we will consider your claim after confirming your identity. Upon receipt of the request, we will respond within one calendar month unless there are valid reasons for extending the response time, such as your identity confirmation, request for additional information, or narrowing/ specifying your request if it is too general or complex. Saidia may not be able to comply with a request if personal data has been destroyed, deleted, or anonymized in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as Sadia’s record retention obligations and practices. If we are unable to comply with a request regarding personal information, we will endeavor to give you an explanation, subject to any legal restrictions.
9. Right of opposition
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR, you have the right to make an objection against the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will exercise without specification of a particular situation.
If we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims (cf. Art. 21 (1) GDPR, so-called “limited right of objection”), you must provide reasons for the objection that arise from your particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please contact us under the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Handling of personal data of applicants
We process information to identify applicants, assess applications, and for other human resources processes necessary to evaluate and review applications. The personal data processed may include information such as your job title, educational information, professional qualifications, work experience, publications and scientific activities, professional networks, programs and activities in which you have participated.
During the application process, Saidia may process other personal data, such as identification number issued by the government, tax status, bank account information, information on any known disability and accessibility needs in the workplace, background information, travel costs and expenses, benefits management, emergency contact information, compensation, work hours, vacation and information about the performances.
11. Data security
In order to process your personal data in the best way possible, the website provider uses an SSL encryption which you can identify from the prefix “https://” in the address line of your browser. All data that you transmit to this website cannot be read by third parties thanks to SSL encryption. Unencrypted page are marked by “http://”.
Furthermore, we make use of technical and organizational security measures to protect your data from intentional or accidental manipulation, partially or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are always being updated, based on the technological progress.
Saidia contradicts the use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the transmission of not expressly requested advertising and information materials. The website provider reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited transmission of marketing material, such as spam emails.